Terms & conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
drawn up on August, 2022
Contractor 1 = Iris Terpstra, owner company: De Pianoartiest
Contractor 2 = Customer; private or legal person
1. Contracting party 1 will ensure a suitable shipping method for the purchased items. Articles are therefore delivered undamaged and complete.
2. Contracting party 1 will send the purchased items within 3 working days. If this is deviated from, contractor 2 will be informed in good time.
3. Contractor 2 agrees to include the e-mail address in the order list and can be kept informed by e-mail when new products from contractor 1 are released.
4. Contractor 1 is not liable in the event of a delay in the courier services. Of course, a new article can be sent in consultation after contact between contractor 1 and the courier service.
5. If the item is not to your liking, it can be returned. In that case, shipping costs are for contractor 2. The costs of the purchased items will be refunded. The items must be returned in the original or similar packaging.
Address for return:
Attn: I. Terpstra
7322 PJ Apeldoorn
6. If the item is returned, contractor 1 will send an email to email@example.com with the reason for return. When the item has been received by contractor 2, the amount paid minus the shipping costs will be refunded.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the contracting parties must inform each other as soon as possible.
8. All documents provided by De Pianoartiest such as reports, advice, agreements, designs, sketches, drawings, software or videos/photos are exclusively intended to be used by contractor 2 and may not be reproduced by him/her without prior permission from De Pianoartiest. , made public or made known to third parties, unless the nature of the documents provided dictates otherwise.