If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help! We offer returns within 30 days of purchase. You can return your product for a refund to the original payment method.
Can I return books ordered online?
- Yes, although shipping charges are not refundable. If you wish to return books purchased online, include a copy of your receipt. We cannot guarantee appropriate credit without a copy of the receipt.
- Books must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of use and must be in a good state and may not be damaged. The books cannot have:
- ANY liquid damage
- Ripped pages or covers
- Stains of ANY kind
- Excessive writing/highlighting
These books are NOT considered re-sellable and will not be accepted.
- Returned items need to be returned in original product packaging
How do I initiate a return?
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Reply to your order confirmation email to request which products you would like to return.
- Send all items back to us using the original product packaging. Items can be send to:
- Shipping costs are at the expense of the costumer.
- When the items are received according to the terms and conditions, the refund is done.
How will my money be refunded?
Refunds will be made in the original form of payment. No cash refunds are given for financial aid charges or third party billing purchases.